+ Read it Carefully?
1. All material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
2. Your use of the Site is at your risk. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
3. Content and projects described or depicted on the Site are subject to change without notice. Copyright may exist on any future television programs, films, videotapes, CDs, MiniDisc and other materials. Unauthorized recording of such materials may be contrary to applicable copyright laws.
4. IWCn Systems assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, IWCn Systems The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or express permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
6. IWCn Systems is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While IWCn Systems may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Subject to the Non-Excludable Rights (above), IWCn Systems disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
7. Although IWCn Systems may from time to time monitor or review any current or future discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, IWCn Systems is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. IWCn Systems will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing IWCn Systems to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
8. IWCn Systems may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Disclaimer/copyright hyperlink at the bottom of the IWCn Systems web site pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
9. Elements of IWCn Web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any IWCn Web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by IWCn.
IWCN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IWCN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL IWCN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. IWCN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
Return and Refund policy
Because all our work is produced specifically for each customer, returns and refunds are not available. All fees paid are non-refundable. Once a domain name has been registered or the work has been started as per client’s finalization we are unable to alter them , should additional service be requested they will be chargeable at the current market rate.
We will work with our customers to help ensure that every single one of them is completely happy with the work we produce. In the unlikely event that we are unable to satisfy the customers needs, cancellation of the project must be made in writing by the customer. In the event that work is postponed or cancelled at the request of the Customer, we reserve the right to retain the original deposit. In the event that more than the amount of the deposits worth of the anticipated work is completed, additional payment will be due, prorated based on the percentage of work completed. If additional payment is due, this will be billed to the Client within 10 days of notification to stop work.
Due to the electronic and virtual nature of our work, no physical product will be delivered. However we aim to complete the requested services within the time
frame which we both ( Client and IWCn Team ) agreed upon . The Client must work with ourselves to complete the web site in a timely manner. In some cases, delays receiving materials or other circumstances can slow the process of development. However, assuming no delay of the signing of the contract and securing the deposit, we agree to make all reasonable efforts to complete each project in a timely manner. We reserve the right to cancel the contract at cost to the Client should significant delays be experienced that are outside the Developer's control. Examples include, but are not limited to:
lack of detailed documentation on the subject matter where requested
lack of logos or design ideas where requested
lack of return communication or correspondence
failure to make required decisions
acts of God
other significant disruption
Upon any of these circumstances payment for all work already completed will be calculated and the final bill will be modified, all deposits will be forfeit.We reserved the full control over the site until complete payment is done